Sweepstakes Sponsor: InfoCommerce Group Inc. (“Sponsor”)
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law, regulation, or internal company policy. All federal, state, provincial, and local law and regulations apply.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are involved in meeting or event planning for their employers as more fully described within the online survey instrument. Any determinations of eligibility will be made by Sponsor whose decisions are final. Proof of age, eligibility and identity must be furnished to Sponsor upon request. Entrants may be subject to rules imposed by their employers relative to their participation in Survey Sweepstakes, and should check with their company for any relevant policies. By participating in the Survey Sweepstakes, entrant warrants that he/she has complied with his/her employer’s policy regarding acceptance of premiums or gifts and that he/she has informed his/her employer of entrant’s participation in the Survey Sweepstakes. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, clients of InfoCommerce Group, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Survey Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible.
3. TO ENTER: Entries for the Survey Sweepstakes may be submitted beginning 8:00 am ET on March 10, 2018 through 11:59 p.m. ET on March 25, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on March 25, 2018. To enter, the entrant must meet all eligibility requirements. Limit one entry per person. Multiple entries received from any entrant will void all such additional entries. Entries must be completed in English. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Incomplete and inaccurate entries will not be considered. Mechanically generated entries are void. Entries generated by a script, macro, or any automated means are void. Electronic and e-mail entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicable internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address. Electronic entries submitted via “cookie” from a user’s computer will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized user who was logged in at that computer terminal at the time the entry was submitted.
4. WINNER SELECTION and NOTIFICATION: On or about March 26, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select winners from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Residents of Canada, in order to win, must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question administered by mail or e-mail at Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner fails to respond within 10 days of Sponsor’s notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, or out- of-service e-mail addresses or other contact information. Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility (or in Canada a Declaration of Compliance), release of liability and (where legal) publicity release, which must be returned within fourteen (14) days from receipt, otherwise an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of the winner and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a Canadian winner, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, elect to award cash to winner in lieu of the prize and deduct applicable withholding taxes imposed by the United States and applicable state governments.
5. TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES: Ten Grand Prizes will be awarded, with each Grand Prize an Amazon.com gift cards with a face value of $50 USD. In addition, fifty (50) Starbucks gift cards, each with a face value of $10 USD will be awarded to the first 50 survey respondents. These Starbucks gift cards are to encourage prompt response only, and their distribution is incidental to the Survey Sweepstakes described herein. Those who are awarded Starbucks gift cards also remain eligible to participate in the Survey Sweepstakes for the Amazon.com gift card.
Other restrictions may apply. Prize is not transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. In the event that any prize component is unavailable for any reason, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation to the Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded.
6. TERMS AND CONDITIONS. All federal, provincial, state and local taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes, not otherwise specified, are solely the responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree (a) to these Official Rules; and (b) to the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Survey Sweepstakes.
All entrants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in this Survey Sweepstakes. All entrants to the Survey Sweepstakes hereby release Survey Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, and joint venture companies, as well as their respective officers, directors, and employees, from any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Survey Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, torts (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.
Survey Sweepstakes Entities, their advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Survey Sweepstakes are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing or acceptance of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; (d) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Survey Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (e) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Survey Sweepstakes; (f) inability of winner or travel companions to obtain any travel documents (including but not limited to birth certificates, passports, and/or visas) required to visit any destination or port of call or (g) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, its affiliates, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible or impractical to continue the Survey Sweepstakes or to perform under these Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Survey Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper administration or execution of the Survey Sweepstakes, in which case the prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries actually received prior to cancellation. No prize assignment, transfer or cash redemption by winners is permitted. No prize substitution except by Sponsor due to unavailability in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All entries and entry information become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Participants are responsible for complying with these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Rules, Terms and Conditions as necessary to ensure the fair execution of the Survey Sweepstakes and compliance with all applicable regulations.
Each winner must disclose their social security number to Sponsor for tax purposes. Each winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility (or in Canada, a Declaration of Compliance), release of liability and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within a time period specified in the notification letter, otherwise the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. In the event the selected winner(s) of the prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may randomly select an alternate winner from remaining entries as outlined above. The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall govern the Survey Sweepstakes. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Survey Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and waive the right to contest personal jurisdiction.
7. WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List InfoCommerce Group Survey Sweepstakes, 2 Bala Plaza, suite 300, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. Requests must be received by April 15, 2018.